About the Recipe
Roasted Lemon Pata Broccoli. Simple & Delicious.
1 crown Broccoli
2-3 tbsp Pata
1 tbsp Soy Sauce
1 tsp Olive Oil
½ Lemon – Juiced 1-2 tbsp
⅛ tsp Onion Powder
⅛ tsp Garlic Powder
1. Pre-heat oven or air-fryer, based on instructions below.
2. Wash broccoli
3. Cut it into bite sized pieces, not too small though.
4. In a large mixing bowl, add in lemon juice, soy sauce, pata, onion powder, garlic powder and olive oil. Stir until incorporated.
5. Add broccoli bites to the bowl and toss until all pieces are evenly coated.
6. Bake accordingly to cooking method below.
___ Air Fryer Method:
1. Preheat air fryer to 400°F
2. You will cook the broccoli for around 6 minutes depending on your air fryer. Flip/Toss your broccoli every 2 minutes or at least half way through cooking.
3. You want it to be slightly golden brown and the pata should look a little dried on the top layer.
___ Oven Roasted Method:
1. Preheat your oven to 425°F
2. Place the broccoli onto a baking sheet (lined or unlined) and put in once the oven has pre-heated.
3. Bake for 20 minutes, flipping half way through. Keep a close eye on it at the 15 minute mark. All ovens perform differently and you don’t want the broccoli to burn.